Welcome to downtown Newmarket’s newest condominium community with three towers overlooking a beautifully landscaped courtyard! Located at the southeast corner of Davis Dr and Yonge St, this 4.4 acre master-planned community is conveniently located in the heart of it all!
The intersection of Yonge Street and Davis Drive offers a wide range of amenities. Walk to Main Street shops, restaurants, banks, movie theatres, cafes, boutiques and bistros. Upper Canada Mall is nearby with a wealth of fashionable shopping and dining choices. Commuting is easy with GO Station, Highways 404, 400 and VIVA just steps away. Haskett Park is next door with a trail that brings you close to nature. Nearby medical facilities are topnotch, including Southlake Regional. A short drive north brings you to the shores of Lake Simcoe and Sibbald Point Provincial Park, a vast outdoor playground with several trails and lookout points.
A 15 storey, 219-unit condominium adjacent to the 212 Davis Drive project. Sleek and sophisticated urban design with spacious, livable suite layouts ranging from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom suites – 502 sq ft – 1159 sq ft.
1. Live Downtown Newmarket – The Davis Condos are located in the heart of downtown Newmarket, right in the centre of everything. Residents are within walking distance to restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, entertainment options and plenty of shopping including the Upper Canada Mall.
2. Transit Options – Residents of The Davis Condos will be steps away from York Region Transit and VIVA bus services, allowing riders to seamlessly travel throughout Newmarket and York Region. The Newmarket GO Transit terminal is located just down the road where commuters can access bus and train services. The Go Train will transport riders into Union Station in an hour.
3. Green Space – Newmarket is a beautiful city that still has that small town feel thanks to plenty of green space, parks, and conservation areas for its residents to enjoy and explore. For the golf enthusiasts, Newmarket is home to several golf courses and clubs.
4. Family Friendly – Newmarket is a great place to raise a family and The Davis Condos are located conveniently close to many schools in the area including, daycares and elementary schools. Residents of The Davis Condos will also have access to plenty of extra curricular activities with recreation centres and programs nearby.
5. Experienced Builder – The Rose Corporation is an award-winning, local development company that has over 30 years of experience in the industry. The pillar of their success has been their ability to see success within the risk and not being afraid to pursue it. They try to focus beyond the statistics and create a project that is both unique and exceptional.
Floor Plans & Key Plates
Enjoy the pleasure of staying fit and healthy, hosting a party for friends and family or relaxing on a rooftop overlooking nature. You can do all of this and more with the spectacular array of amenities at The Davis. If you love the energy and vibrancy of an uptown address, then you want to call this home.
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and grounds
- Sleek, modern, upscale lobby and lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness centre and yoga studio
- Elegantly appointed party room with kitchen
- Furnished guest suites for your out-of-town friends
- Spectacular, landscaped rooftop terrace
- Pet spa, bike racks and so much more!
- Soaring 9 ft. ceilings*
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Durable, high-performance, stacked white washer and dryer combo
- Spacious private balcony or terrace (as per plan)
- Expansive energy efficient double-glazed windows
- Quartz kitchen countertops
- Durable, high-performance, stacked washer and dryer combo
- Modern light fixtures
- Luxurious, deep soaker tub with rainfall showerhead
- Designer-selected luxury vinyl plank flooring with acoustic underlay in all rooms, excluding bathroom(s) and laundry area**
*Ceiling heights may vary in areas where bulkheads are required for mechanical or other purposes.
** Finishes from Vendor’s Standard Samples and/or as provided in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Availability, features, promotions and prices are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply. Please consult Century 21 Heritage Group Ltd for details.
E.&O.E. May 21, 2019
- 75% of our units are below the average sale price within 3 km (1*)
- 60 mins from the Newmarket Go Train Station to Union Station
- 10 mins walk or 1 stop on the VIVA Bus to both Upper Canada Mall and to the Newmarket Go Train Station
- Rental rates range from $2.4-3.2/sq.ft. The average is $2.7/sq.ft at 212 Davis Drive (2*)
- Population of Newmarket: 85,000 – Year 2016 (3*)
- 79% of the population owns real estate – Year 2016 (3*)
- Average household income: $116,000 – Year 2016 (3*)
- 1/8 of the population makes over $100,000 annually (4*)
- Building targeting LEED Silver